- Recommendation to elevate cyber warfare to combatant command status
- US and Israel's role in Stuxnet
- DARPA's $110 million Plan X research program
- Autonomous robots
- Caution from security entreprenuer and expert Eugene Kaspersky
- Christopher Mims on Obama's naivette
We have been fighting the spread of capital intensive nuclear arms that require large, visible facilities and tests for seventy years, with mixed results. How quickly will relatively cheap cyber weapons spread? What nation will not be able to afford them?
I have no bright ideas on this topic, only a sad feeling. When I was a graduate student, I was in the research directorate of the Systems Development Corporation and my work was funded by ARPA, but posters like the one shown here were all over the building.
What posters will be on the walls at Plan X sites?